Own Brand - Sales Manager
Job Description – Own Brand - Sales Manager
Stoneglow Candles a leading UK Home Fragrance manufacturer, we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our forward-thinking business within the Own Brand Department. You will be a natural, inspirational leader, have a highly commercial approach.
You will have worked for a brand at Sales Manager / Director level, with experience of supplying to a variety of different retailers in the UK and overseas.
- Working with the sales team in reaching targets and developing new business
- Leading & motivating the sales team in order to deliver agreed objectives
- Compile sales, profit and forecast reports when required
- Instigating and driving sales, identifying new sales opportunities
- Developing strong customer relationships
- Attending key account meetings, negotiating terms, closing the deal!
- Full understanding of margin, pricing and range plan, playing a key part in range direction and signs offs
- Working with the design and product teams on new product development for the client to ensure we meet the brief
- Ensuring critical path is adhered to with orders delivered on time and within margins
- Responsibility for personnel, recruitment and training within the sales team
- Attend UK and International Trade Shows
The ideal Sales Manager will have/be:
- A visionary and strategic thinker, able to plan both 1 and 3 years ahead
- Proven leadership skills, being a natural communicator with the ability to inspire and develop the team
- A skilled, persuasive negotiator – a real people-person
- A self-starter, who rises to challenges and seeing projects through to completion
- Highly commercially aware, with a passion for fragrance
- Results focused, highly organised and an expert multi tasker
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate guardian of the brand ethos
- Experience in a consumer product area, working for a brand
- A positive, proactive approach – a can-do attitude
- 5years + in sales management
- Experience of working on own-brand development projects is ideal.
- Friendly disposition and a real team player!
- Thrives in a varied role, and in a busy, fast-paced environment, you’re a great multi-tasker.
- Car owner with full driving licence
To apply please send covering email with CV and with wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 7th of March 2019 - Closing Date 31st of March 2019.