Regulatory Compliance Officer
Job Description – Regulatory Compliance Officer
Stoneglow Candles a leading UK Home Fragrance manufacturer, we are looking for Regulatory Compliance Officer - to join our forward-thinking business within the Product Development Department.
- Production of Safety Data Sheets for products and raw materials, and subsequently assign CLP label requirements and transport classifications
- Compile regulatory documents with global labelling requirements needed for artwork creation
- Manage label submissions
- Manage artwork and label libraries
- Manage MSDS’s for raw and finished goods
- Review and approve all product artworks
- Manage large sku-number projects keeping all departments informed of progress
- Monitoring legislation changes
- Creating final product specifications
- Overseeing the lab to ensure document relevant to the product is compiled on time.
The ideal Regulatory Compliance Officer will have/be:
- Significant experience in regulatory affairs with fragrance and/or chemicals
- A degree/higher degree in a scientific subject along with at least two years in chemical regulatory affairs.
- Excellent organisational skills are required, along with the ability to work to deadlines
- Team player with a can do approach
To apply please send covering email with CV and with wage expectations to email@example.com
Posted 7th of March 2019 - Closing Date 31st of March 2019.